Note: We ask you, to answer truthfully because if you don’t, that already hurts your chances & already shows your character.
1. Do you have experience in or enjoy managing communities, video editing, social media, or anything else that has to do with running a community: Yes or No. Explain?
2. How long have you been doing any of the things listed?
3. What do you consider yourself: Professional (Expertise in said field, much experience), Amateur (Some Experience but not yet an expert), or Beginner (Just getting into the field willing to try and learn the newest field.)
4. Do you work well with others? Are you good at staying on top of tasks and getting things done?
5. What kind of gamer/internet user are you? Ultimate User (On Internet/Phone a lot, use the internet all the time, Expert in computer/internet use) Advanced (Use Internet/Phone Frequently, Knows most if not all of the basics of computer use/internet) Basic (Use internet rarely, knows only basics of computer use/internet use, don’t spend much time on internet/phone)
6. How long have you been a part of the community? What have you been a part of in the community?
7. Are you a Christian? And do you feel that you can be a great support to the community to which to help others? Also do you feel God thinks you are ready to help with the community? Please Answer yes or no to these questions, and if yes explain why:
8. Are you up for a staff role? Being Staff does take away your free time; however, with more staff there is more free time because each staff member has less on their plate. But still you will not have as much time as before, and it will not be acceptable to just play around all day and not do your job at all, we want all staff to have fun but you will need to do your job as well. Again answer with Yes then explain or No.
9. Just as the President takes the Oath to protect the Constitution, you take an Oath to Protect CCGC. To Follow the Rules to Better than Even the Best of your Ability, and most importantly To Love God, Follow Him, Listen to Him, and give all the glory of the Community to Him, and to Finally Trust Him when things go down a bumpy road and when the Community is in a struggle.
Simply Say if you do take the Oath: I will, so help me God and if you don’t simple say no.
10. If you have anything else you would like to add please add it here: