We are currently undergoing a Staff Application Review (SAR) proccess for the Minecraft server. As many of you already know, it is in this time that we screen all the submitted applications for becoming staff and choose which to accept. This procedure typically lasts one to two weeks.
This will be the last review accepting Builder applications for a while. If you applied for Builder before June 19th, please speak with me (EighthNote95) about being tested. Unlike other positions, we let applicants show us firsthand their style and skill at creating content. Not being accepted does not necessarily mean you're not a good enough builder, but that we require a different style for our needs.
Here is more important information regarding the hiring process:
- The staff application has recently been updated with better questions, enhanced for user-friendliness. You do NOT need to reapply if you already did for the current SAR.
- The age minimum for Helper and Builder is 12. Moderators must be at least 15, and Admins at least 16.
- You must be a professing Christian to be Moderator or Admin.
- You must already be staff, currently or formerly, to be eligible for Admin.
- You must be extremely active. Inactive staff members will be quickly discharged.
- After every SAR, you must reapply to be eligible for the next one.
- We are looking for self-starters who can act as helpful leaders even without staff ranks or powers. If you are looking into becoming staff on the Minecraft server, you must be mature, gracious, friendly and adaptable. It is an expansive time commitment that requires great attention. It is not a free ticket to get commands or creative mode. It is a servanthood to God's kingdom that should be taken as seriously as any other job you would have in real life.
Hope this clears everything up. Thanks for playing! (and applying!)